Governor Inslee has announced a new set of statewide restrictions for industries including restaurants and wineries. Moving forward, we’re still open! We’re just not able to do tastings or dine indoors. The health and safety, and well being of our customers, the Terra Blanca team members, friends and family are of utmost importance to ReNae and I as we all try to navigate these challenging times. We have set up our facility to meet Washington State’s guidelines for a safe environment to safely shop, pick up orders, or enjoy our take-out dinners to-go!
In order to help keep a safe, spatial experience for the customers, we have listed below the precautions we will have in place for an approved tasting and dining experience. With these precautions we ask guests to respect the guidelines put in place in order to keep you, our staff and other guests safe here at Terra Blanca.
- The winery will operate at 25% capacity for indoor retail.
- Curbside pickup is available for orders, dinners, etc.
- Handles, knobs and other frequently touched items in the winery are disinfected multiple times throughout the day.
- Doors and walkways are left clear and open during operating hours to increase tasting room and ballroom ventilation.
- Terra Blanca Staff are wearing facial masks and we ask that guests do so as well.
- Our in-house Hand and Surface Sanitizer is available for use at the winery entrance, and around the facility.
- Tastings are temporarily not permitted indoors.
- We are able to let you sample wines outdoors to ensure you’re confident with your selections.
- Wine bottle/case sales, to-go orders, Wine Club pickups, and plenty of holiday specials are still available.
- Masks are required when inside.
- To assist with your holiday shopping this year, we are rolling out a free local delivery option for the Tri-Cities area. Through the end of the year, delivery for any orders of at least $100 will qualify for free delivery to addresses located in the immediate Tri-Cities area (Pasco, Kennewick, Richland, West Richland, and Benton City).
- Dinners To-Go are back and better than ever!
- Rotating weekly menus with more options. Designed to be picked up hot and enjoyed at home with the included bottle of wine, all for just $60 (feeds 2 people).
- “Take & Bake” options for two ($20) are available with each menu! Please reference our a la carte section of our menu for the rotating weekly selection.
- To reserve your dinners, please contact us at 509-554-6062 or email email@example.com.
- Hours for pickup (curbside pickup is available) are between 4:00pm and 6:00pm every Wednesday through Saturday.
Hand & surface sanitizer
Terra Blanca has been producing Hand & Surface Sanitizer since early March 2020 for Health Departments, Hospitals, First Responders, and critical food processing facilities throughout the Northwest to assist in responding to the COVID-19 crisis. We are making this sanitizer in accordance with the World Health Organization-approved formulation which contains 80% Ethyl Alcohol. This sanitizer is blended and bottled at our Red Mountain winery, supporting the local community. We initially packaged this sanitizer in a somewhat non-traditional package, wine bottles, but additional options are now available!