Thank you to all of our customers for being patient during the Stay At Home order in Washington State. We are now in a modified Phase 1.5 in Benton County! We have set up our facility to meet Washington State’s guidelines for a safe re-open and have new wine releases, menu items, and the gift shop restocked, and are now offering seated wine tastings, lunch in the Vineyard Grill, and Dinners on the Terrace with plenty of seating on our spacious terrace and courtyard!
We are so excited to have you back safely enjoying all of the wine, food and views Terra Blanca has to offer! In order to keep a safe, spatial experience for the customers, we have listed below the precautions we will have in place for an approved tasting and dining experience. With these precautions we ask guests to respect the guidelines put in place in order to keep you, our staff and other guests safe here at Terra Blanca.
- The winery will operate at 50% capacity.
- All tables are sectioned 6 feet a part.
- Handles, knobs and other frequently touched items in the winery are disinfected multiple times throughout the day.
- Doors and walkways are left clear and open during operating hours to increase tasting room and ballroom ventilation.
- Terra Blanca Staff are wearing facial masks and we ask that guests do so as well.
- Our in-house Hand and Surface Sanitizer is available for use at the winery entrance, and around the facility.
- Tastings are taking place at seated tables, no bar tasting.
- Seated tastings are conducted outside in the courtyard or on the terrace.
- All flight sheets are one-time use.
- Reservations for seated tastings are recommended and will be given priority for seating. Reservations are now managed online via Tock. We will accommodate walk-ins as availability allows.
- Groups of 5 or less are allowed to do a seated tasting together.
eating at the grill
- The Vineyard Grill seating is currently located on the terrace.
- All menus are single-use or in digital form accessible via QR codes.
- Vineyard Grill reservations are recommended, and will be given first priority for seating. Reservations are now managed online via Tock. We will accommodate walk-ins as availability allows.
- Condiments have been removed from Vineyard Grill tables and are available upon request.
- Groups of 5 or less will be allowed to eat at the Vineyard Grill.
Hand & surface sanitizer
Terra Blanca has been producing Hand & Surface Sanitizer since early March 2020 for Health Departments, Hospitals, First Responders, and critical food processing facilities throughout the Northwest to assist in responding to the COVID-19 crisis. We are making this sanitizer in accordance with the World Health Organization-approved formulation which contains 80% Ethyl Alcohol. This sanitizer is blended and bottled at our Red Mountain winery, supporting the local community. We initially packaged this sanitizer in a somewhat non-traditional package, wine bottles, but additional options are now available!