Both of our locations are open with indoor and outdoor seating! The health and safety, and well being of our customers, the Terra Blanca team members, friends and family are of utmost importance to ReNae and I as we all try to navigate these challenging times. We have set up our facility to meet Washington State’s guidelines for a safe environment to safely taste, shop, dine in our Vineyard Grill, pick up orders, enjoy to-go meals, and more! Online reservations are available for you to conveniently book your tables of up to ten people online ahead of time via Tock. Due to capacity limitations, reservations are strongly encouraged.
In order to help keep a safe, spatial experience for the customers, we have listed below the precautions we will have in place for an approved tasting and dining experience. With these precautions we ask guests to respect the guidelines put in place in order to keep you, our staff and other guests safe here at Terra Blanca.
- The winery will operate at 50% capacity for indoor and outdoor retail, seated wine tastings, and Vineyard Grill service.
- Handles, knobs and other frequently touched items in the winery are disinfected multiple times throughout the day.
- Doors and walkways are left clear and open during operating hours to increase tasting room and ballroom ventilation.
- We ask that masks be worn when indoors and not seated at a table.
- Our in-house Hand and Surface Sanitizer is available for use at the winery entrance, and around the facility.
- Indoor and outdoor seating is available for seated wine tastings at both our Red Mountain and Spokane locations.
- Online reservations are available for you to conveniently book your tables of up to ten people online ahead of time via Tock. Due to capacity limitations, reservations are strongly encouraged.
- To assist with your online shopping, we have a free local delivery option for the Tri-Cities area. Delivery for any orders of at least $100 will qualify for free delivery to addresses located in the immediate Tri-Cities area (Pasco, Kennewick, Richland, West Richland, and Benton City).
- Our Vineyard Grill is open at our Red Mountain winery every weekend (Friday through Sunday, 11:30am to 4:30pm) for both indoor and outdoor dining.
- Online reservations are available for you to conveniently book your tables of up to ten people online ahead of time via Tock. For larger groups, please contact us directly. Due to capacity limitations, reservations are strongly encouraged.
Hand & surface sanitizer
Terra Blanca has been producing Hand & Surface Sanitizer since early March 2020 for Health Departments, Hospitals, First Responders, and critical food processing facilities throughout the Northwest to assist in responding to the COVID-19 crisis. We are making this sanitizer in accordance with the World Health Organization-approved formulation which contains 80% Ethyl Alcohol. This sanitizer is blended and bottled at our Red Mountain winery, supporting the local community. We initially packaged this sanitizer in a somewhat non-traditional package, wine bottles, but additional options are now available!